- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Landshut is a 45-minute drive northwest of Munich on either the A-92 autobahn—follow the signs to Deggendorf—or the B-11 highway. The Plattling–Regensburg–Passau train line brings you from Munich in about 50 minutes. A round-trip costs about €28.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's