- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Swimming and Spas
Mineralbad Cannstatt. Bad Cannstatt's mineral springs are more than 2,000 years old and, with a daily output of about 5.8 million gallons, the second most productive in Europe (after Budapest). There are indoor and outdoor mineral pools, hot tubs, a sauna, a steam room, and spa facilities. Sulzerrainstr. 2, Canstatt, Stuttgart, 70372. 0711/216–9240.
Mineralbad Berg. Take the waters in the indoor and outdoor pools and sauna here; there are also therapeutic water treatments. Am Schwanenpl. 9, Bad Canstatt, Stuttgart, 70190. 0711/216–7090.
Mineralbad Leuze. On the banks of the Neckar near the König-Karl Bridge is the Mineralbad Leuze, with eight pools indoors and out and an open-air mineral-water sauna. Am Leuzebad 2–6, Bad Canstatt, Stuttgart, 70173. 0711/216–4210.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe