Sights & Attractions in Heidelberg and the Neckar Valley
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Heidelberg and the Neckar Valley
|A-C D-J K-L M-O P-R S-T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A former church was innovatively converted to house this fascinating...
|Museums / Galleries||Heidelberg|
Although its name is the German Motorcycle Museum, there are...
|Museums / Galleries||Bad Wimpfen|
The humble rooms of a tiny backstreet apartment were the birthplace...
|Houses / Mansions||Heidelberg|
Haus der Geschichte Baden-Württemberg
Adjoining the Staatsgalerie (State Gallery), this museum chronicles...
|Museums / Galleries||Stuttgart|
The foundation stone of this Gothic church was laid in 1398...
Friedrich Hölderlin, a visionary poet who succumbed to madness...
|Memorials / Monuments||Tübingen|
Hotel zum Ritter
The name refers to the statue of a Roman knight (Ritter) atop...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional