Shopping in Heidelberg and the Neckar Valley
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Heidelberg and the Neckar Valley Shopping
Aurum & Argentum
The finely executed, modern gold and silver pieces here are impeccably...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Heidelberg|
Some of Stuttgart's more unique shops are found in this older...
This leading regional department-store chain has glass elevators...
Calwer Strasse is home to this glitzy chrome-and-glass arcade...
|Shopping Centers / Malls||Stuttgart|
Heidelberg has open-air farmers' markets on Wednesday and Saturday...
|Outdoor / Flea / Green Markets||Heidelberg|
The shop itself—walls of white Italian marble with gilt...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Stuttgart|
The old glass display cases here are full of lollipops and "penny"...
|Food / Candy||Heidelberg|
Don't miss the beautiful art nouveau Markthalle on Dorotheenstrasse...
|Outdoor / Flea / Green Markets||Stuttgart|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $78-$86 -- Berlin: Central Suite Hotel thru Summer, 40% Off Suite Novotel Berlin City Potsdamer Platz
- Northern Germany Experience IExplore
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- Gems of Germany North IExplore
- Southern Germany Experience — $4,104 IExplore