At a Glance
- views of the park
- welcoming lobby
- not all rooms face the park
- rates are on the high end
- driving here is not straightforward
- parking limited and expensive
Check Rates from our Partners
Am Schlossgarten Review
Stuttgart's top accommodations are in a modern structure set in spacious gardens, a stone's throw from many of the top sights and opposite the main station. Stylish, modern rooms and luxurious baths and business amenities add to the overall comfort. In addition to receiving first-class service, you can wine and dine in the elegant French restaurant Zirbelstube, the less-expensive Schlossgarten, the bistro Vinothek, or the café overlooking the garden.
- Address: Schillerstr. 23, Mitte, Stuttgart, 70173 | Map It
- Phone: 0711/20260
- Website: www.hotelschlossgarten.com
- Location: Stuttgart
- 106 rooms, 10 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Zirbelstube closed 1st 2 wks in Jan., 3 wks Aug., Sun., and Mon.; Schlossgarten closed Fri. and Sat.; Vinothek closed Sun. and Mon.
View deals in Heidelberg and the Neckar Valley for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More