- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- views of the park
- welcoming lobby
- ample parking
- not all rooms face the park
- rates are on the high end
Check Rates from our Partners
Am Schlossgarten Review
Stuttgart's top accommodation is a modern structure set in spacious gardens, a stone's throw from many of the top sights and opposite the main station. Stylish, recently renovated rooms and luxurious baths and business amenities add to the overall comfort. In addition to receiving first-class service, you can wine and dine in the elegant French restaurant Zirbelstube ($$$$); the less-expensive Schlossgarten ($$-$$$); the bistro Vinothek ($$); or the café (¢) overlooking the garden.
- Address: Schillerstr. 23, Mitte, Stuttgart, 70173 | Map It
- Phone: 0711/20260
- Website: www.hotelschlossgarten.com
- Location: Stuttgart
- 106 rooms, 10 suites.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Zirbelstube closed 1st 2 wks in Jan., 3 wks Aug., Sun., and Mon. Schlossgarten closed Fri. and Sat. Vinothek closed Sun. and Mon.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $78-$86 -- Berlin: Central Suite Hotel thru Summer, 40% Off Suite Novotel Berlin City Potsdamer Platz
- Northern Germany Experience IExplore
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- Gems of Germany North IExplore
- Southern Germany Experience — $4,104 IExplore
My wife and I took our once in a lifetime trip to Europe and just got back. Read more
Well, eastern Deutschland anyway. Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's... Read more
Need we say more?... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more