- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- views of the park
- welcoming lobby
- not all rooms face the park
- rates are on the high end
- driving here is not straightforward
- parking limited and expensive
Check Rates from our Partners
Am Schlossgarten Review
Stuttgart's top accommodations are in a modern structure set in spacious gardens, a stone's throw from many of the top sights and opposite the main station. Stylish, modern rooms and luxurious baths and business amenities add to the overall comfort. In addition to receiving first-class service, you can wine and dine in the elegant French restaurant Zirbelstube, the less-expensive Schlossgarten, the bistro Vinothek, or the café overlooking the garden.
- Address: Schillerstr. 23, Mitte, Stuttgart, 70173 | Map It
- Phone: 0711/20260
- Website: www.hotelschlossgarten.com
- Location: Stuttgart
- 106 rooms, 10 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Zirbelstube closed 1st 2 wks in Jan., 3 wks Aug., Sun., and Mon.; Schlossgarten closed Fri. and Sat.; Vinothek closed Sun. and Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
Early in 2014, DH learned that he might be making several overseas business trips in the next few months; we decided if one was during my March week-long break from teaching and we could get a seat with Read more
I just booked tickets on RailEurope from Frankfurt airport to Lyon, with a connection at Mannheim HBF. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more