- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- views of the park
- welcoming lobby
- not all rooms face the park
- rates are on the high end
- driving here is not straightforward
- parking limited and expensive
Check Rates from our Partners
Am Schlossgarten Review
Stuttgart's top accommodations are in a modern structure set in spacious gardens, a stone's throw from many of the top sights and opposite the main station. Stylish, modern rooms and luxurious baths and business amenities add to the overall comfort. In addition to receiving first-class service, you can wine and dine in the elegant French restaurant Zirbelstube, the less-expensive Schlossgarten, the bistro Vinothek, or the café overlooking the garden.
- Address: Schillerstr. 23, Mitte, Stuttgart, 70173 | Map It
- Phone: 0711/20260
- Website: www.hotelschlossgarten.com
- Location: Stuttgart
- 106 rooms, 10 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Zirbelstube closed 1st 2 wks in Jan., 3 wks Aug., Sun., and Mon.; Schlossgarten closed Fri. and Sat.; Vinothek closed Sun. and Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Our 40th Anniversary Trip to Germany-Vienna: Part 3, Trains
We used the Deutche Bahn (DB) rail system throughout our vacation. Read more
My friend and I are taking a cruise that ends in Marseille, France. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more