- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- views of the park
- welcoming lobby
- not all rooms face the park
- rates are on the high end
- driving here is not straightforward
- parking limited and expensive
Check Rates from our Partners
Am Schlossgarten Review
Stuttgart's top accommodations are in a modern structure set in spacious gardens, a stone's throw from many of the top sights and opposite the main station. Stylish, modern rooms and luxurious baths and business amenities add to the overall comfort. In addition to receiving first-class service, you can wine and dine in the elegant French restaurant Zirbelstube, the less-expensive Schlossgarten, the bistro Vinothek, or the café overlooking the garden.
- Address: Schillerstr. 23, Mitte, Stuttgart, 70173 | Map It
- Phone: 0711/20260
- Website: www.hotelschlossgarten.com
- Location: Stuttgart
- 106 rooms, 10 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Zirbelstube closed 1st 2 wks in Jan., 3 wks Aug., Sun., and Mon.; Schlossgarten closed Fri. and Sat.; Vinothek closed Sun. and Mon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Two farm kid high school sweethearts celebrate 35 years of marriage in Europe. Read more
I attended the opening of the Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt yesterday evening. Read more
·Austria Forum, Belgium Forum, Czech Republic Forum, France Forum, Germany Forum, Italy Forum, Luxembourg Forum, Netherlands Forum, Switzerland Forum
Hi everyone! Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more