Heidelberg and the Neckar Valley Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Heidelberg and the Neckar Valley Restaurant Reviews
Mittagessen (lunch) in this region is generally served from noon until 2 or 2:30, Abendessen (dinner) from 6 until 9:30 or 10. Durchgehend warme Küche means that hot meals are also served between lunch and dinner. Slowly but surely, credit cards have gained acceptance, but this is by no means universal, and many restaurants will accept only cash or debit cards issued by a German bank. Casual attire is typically acceptable at restaurants here, and reservations are generally not needed.
Browse Heidelberg and the Neckar Valley Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's