Sights & Attractions in Hamburg
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Hamburg
The twin lakes of the Binnenalster (Inner Alster) and Aussenalster...
|Bodies of Water||Altstadt|
The oldest residential area in the Old Town of Hamburg now consists...
You don't need to be a model railway enthusiast or a 10-year-old...
To most Hamburgers this impressive neo-Renaissance building is...
The hottest nightspots in town are concentrated on and around...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||St. Pauli|
St. Michaelis Kirche
The Michel, as it's called locally, is Hamburg's principal church...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's