- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
There is no other restaurant in town that better embodies Hamburg's international spirit and its lust for style, entertainment, and good seafood. This former jazz club, now elegantly decorated with black oak floors, leather seats, and redbrick walls, hosts a mix of hip guests. New Zealand lamb, Angus steak, spiced-up regional fish dishes, and exotic soups are the order of the day.
- Address: Fischmarkt 28–32, St. Pauli, Hamburg, 20359 | Map It
- Phone: 040/892–760
- Website: www.river-kasematten.de
- U-bahn: Fischmarkt (Bus 112), Reeperbahn (S-bahn).
- Location: St. Pauli and the Reeperbahn
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch Mon.–Sat. Closed Mon.–Wed.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Our 40th Anniversary Trip to Germany-Vienna: Part 3, Trains
We used the Deutche Bahn (DB) rail system throughout our vacation. Read more
We will be arriving from USA at 9:30 am on a Wednesday. Read more
· News & Features
This new museum and family research center tells the fascinating story of German emigration to the United ... Read more
If you’re considering a European getaway to a city where biking everywhere is the norm, digging... Read more