At a Glance
- tidy, clean rooms for reasonable prices
- the S- and U-bahn are across the street
- noisy due to the S-bahn tracks
- area crowded on weekend nights
- can be difficult to find a parking place near the hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Squeezed into an old apartment building in the center of the Schanzenviertel, the hotel has small but modern and comfortable rooms that are best for those who just want somewhere good to lay their head for a night or two. There may not be much in the way of amenities, and breakfast is limited to free coffee and fresh fruit, but the hotel's location in the middle of an area famous for its cool cafés, restaurants, and bars will be more than enough for some.