- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Seven Seas Review
The location of this sophisticated hotel and restaurant complex, a small hill in the countryside along the Elbe, comes with one of the greatest views of the river you'll find anywhere. The Seven Seas' award-winning French kitchen is run by one of Europe's premier chefs, Karlheinz Hauser, and features fish specialties served in three- to five-course dinners.
- Address: Süllbergsterrasse 12, Blankenese, Hamburg, 22587 | Map It
- Phone: 040/8662–5212
- Website: www.suellberg-hamburg.de
- U-bahn: Blankenese (S-bahn), Kahlkamp (Bus 48).
- Location: Ottensen
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. and Tues. No lunch Wed.–Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Our 40th Anniversary Trip to Germany-Vienna: Part 3, Trains
We used the Deutche Bahn (DB) rail system throughout our vacation. Read more
We will be arriving from USA at 9:30 am on a Wednesday. Read more
· News & Features
This new museum and family research center tells the fascinating story of German emigration to the United ... Read more
If you’re considering a European getaway to a city where biking everywhere is the norm, digging... Read more