- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Cox has delighted guests with its nouvelle German cuisine for years. It remains one of the hippest places around, but the waitstaff (and the patrons, for that matter) won't give you any attitude. The dishes feature the careful use of fresh produce and spices from around the globe. The simple and cool interior with red-leather banquettes is reminiscent of a French brasserie.
- Address: Lange Reihe 68, at Greifswalder Str. 43 St. Georg, Hamburg, 20099 | Map It
- Phone: 040/249–422
- Hours: No lunch weekends.
- Website: www.restaurant-cox.de
- U-bahn: Gurlittstrasse (Bus 6), Hauptbahnhof (U-bahn and S-Bahn).
- Location: St. Georg
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Our 40th Anniversary Trip to Germany-Vienna: Part 3, Trains
We used the Deutche Bahn (DB) rail system throughout our vacation. Read more
I'm planning my first solo Euro trip (scheduled for August 2014). I'm a 22 year old who's hoping to get some travel in between graduating college and starting work full-time. I've been to Europe Read more
· News & Features
This new museum and family research center tells the fascinating story of German emigration to the United ... Read more
If you’re considering a European getaway to a city where biking everywhere is the norm, digging... Read more