- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
For advance information, write to the Tourismus und Congress GmbH Frankfurt-Main. The main tourist office is at Römerberg 27 in the heart of the Old Town. It's open weekdays 9:30-5:30 and weekends 10-4.
The airport's information office is on the first floor of Arrivals Hall B and open daily 6 am-10 pm. Another information office in the main hall of the railroad station is open weekdays 8 am-9 pm, weekends 9-6. Both can help you find accommodations.
Tourismus und Congress GmbH Frankfurt/Main (Römerberg 27, Altstadt, Frankfurt, 60311. 069/2123-8800. www.frankfurt-tourismus.de.)
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- German Holidays! Flights to Frankfurt From 565 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Frankfurt Savings! Book at Fair Frankfurt Fr $64+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Frankfurt for Less: Hotels Fr $55+/Nt Travelocity
- Frankfurt 3.5-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1031 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 6 Nt Cruise! Viking River Cruises Fr $1,648 Expedia