- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
For advance information, write to the Tourismus und Congress GmbH Frankfurt–Main. The main tourist office is at Römerberg 27 in the heart of the Old Town. It's open weekdays 9:30–5:30 and weekends 10–4.
The airport's information office is on the first floor of Arrivals Hall B and open daily 6 am-10 pm. Another information office in the main hall of the railroad station is open weekdays 8 am-9 pm, weekends 9-6. Both can help you find accommodations.
Tourismus und Congress GmbH Frankfurt/Main (Römerberg 27, City Center, Frankfurt, 60311. 069/2123–8800. www.frankfurt-tourismus.de.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's