- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
For advance information, write to the Tourismus und Congress GmbH Frankfurt–Main. The main tourist office is at Römerberg 27 in the heart of the Old Town. It's open weekdays 9:30–5:30 and weekends 10–4.
The airport's information office is on the first floor of Arrivals Hall B and open daily 6 am-10 pm. Another information office in the main hall of the railroad station is open weekdays 8 am-9 pm, weekends 9-6. Both can help you find accommodations.
Tourismus und Congress GmbH Frankfurt/Main (Römerberg 27, City Center, Frankfurt, 60311. 069/2123–8800. www.frankfurt-tourismus.de.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe