- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Erno's Bistro Review
This tiny, unpretentious place in a quiet Westend neighborhood seems an unlikely candidate for the best restaurant in Germany. Yet that's what one French critic called it. The bistro's specialty, fish, is often flown in from France, as are the wines. It's closed weekends, during the Christmas and Easter seasons, and during much of summer—in other words, when its patrons, well-heeled business executives, are unlikely to be in town.
- Address: Liebigstr. 15, Westend, Frankfurt, 60323 | Map It
- Phone: 069/721–997
- Website: www.ernosbistro.de
- Metro Westend (U-bahn).
- Location: City Center and Westend
- Jacket required.
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed weekends and for 6 wks during Hesse's summer school vacation.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Our 40th Anniversary Trip to Germany-Vienna: Part 3, Trains
We used the Deutche Bahn (DB) rail system throughout our vacation. Read more
We will spend three nights with a friend in Augsburg with our two boys, 4 and 6. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more