- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Atop the skyscraper that houses the Helaba Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen, this popular cocktail bar and high-end restaurant captures an unbeatable view. Through 25-foot floor-to-ceiling windows, you can take in all of "Mainhattan." The cuisine is part global, part regional. Dinner is a three- or five-course affair starting at €65 per person, not counting drinks or the €4.50 fee for the elevator. There's also a lounge for drinks and snacks, with a €37 minimum.
- Address: Neue Mainzerstr. 52–58, City Center, Frankfurt, 60311 | Map It
- Phone: 069/3650–4770
- Website: www.maintower-restaurant.de
- Metro Alte Oper (U-Bahn), oder (S-Bahn) Taunusanlage.
- Location: City Center
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. and Mon. No lunch Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
Early in 2014, DH learned that he might be making several overseas business trips in the next few months; we decided if one was during my March week-long break from teaching and we could get a seat with Read more
We will have a morning of tour sightseeing in Munich; then a free afternoon and evening, flying out next day, early afternoon. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more