- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- antique furnishings
- roof garden with shrubbery and a view of the skyline
- very comfortable
- the hotel is in the Bahnhof district, which can be a bit seedy at night
Check Rates from our Partners
- Address: Elbestr. 10, City Center, Frankfurt, 60329 | Map It
- Phone: 069/242–5380
- Website: www.hotelnizza.de
- Metro Willy-Brandt-Platz (U-bahn and S-bahn) or Hauptbahnhof (U-bahn and S-bahn).
- Location: City Center and Westend
- 26 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Our 40th Anniversary Trip to Germany-Vienna: Part 3, Trains
We used the Deutche Bahn (DB) rail system throughout our vacation. Read more
Thank goodness I had not booked my apartments as my trip with my 15 year old grand-daughter has changed. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more