At a Glance
- antique furnishings
- roof garden with shrubbery and a view of the skyline
- very comfortable
- the hotel is in the Bahnhof district, which can be a bit seedy at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Nizza Review
This beautiful Victorian building close to the main train station is filled with antiques and hand-painted murals by the owner, and features a lovely roof garden with a view of the skyline. Its small size (26 rooms) gives it the feel of a B&B.
- Address: Elbestr. 10, City Center, Frankfurt, 60329 | Map It
- Phone: 069/242–5380
- Website: www.hotelnizza.de
- Subway: Willy-Brandt-Platz (U-bahn and S-bahn) or Hauptbahnhof (U-bahn and S-bahn)
- Location: City Center
- 26 rooms
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Frankfurt for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More