- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Kronberg is easily reached by the S-bahn from Hauptwache, the main station, and other points in downtown Frankfurt. It's about a 30- to 45-minute drive north of Frankfurt on A66 (Frankfurt-Wiesbaden) to the Eschborn exit, following the signs to Kronberg.
The tourist-information office is open Tuesday and Thursday 8-6, Wednesday 8-8, Friday 7-3, and Saturday 10-1.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe