In-line Skating in Frankfurt
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
For those who travel with their in-line skates, the Main riverbanks and Stadtwald are great destinations. And between April and October, you can tour Frankfurt on wheels with Tuesday's In-line Skating Night, beginning at 8:30 pm in Sachsenhausen. Starting outside the Zwischendurch Sandwich Bar (Dreieichstr. 34), you cross the river and loop around the city for three hours. Only experienced skaters, with helmet and reflective clothing, are allowed to participate.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's