Sights & Attractions in Franconia and the German Danube
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Franconia and the German Danube
Dom St. Stephan
The cathedral rises majestically on the highest point of the earliest-settled...
This fortress is a few minutes' walk from the town center. As...
|Castles / Palaces||Kronach|
You could spend days visiting this vast museum, which showcases...
|Museums / Galleries||Nürnberg (Nuremberg)|
The city's main attraction is a grand yet playful collection...
|Castles / Palaces||Nürnberg (Nuremberg)|
This impressive old bridge resting on massive pontoons is Regensburg's...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Regensburg|
In Bad Staffelstein, on the east side of the Main north of Bamberg...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's