Sights & Attractions in Franconia and the German Danube
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Franconia and the German Danube
|A-C D-E F-I J-L M-N O-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Directly adjacent to the Bamberg Dom, this museum contains one...
Documentation Centre Nazi Party Rally Grounds
On the eastern outskirts of the city, the Ausstellung Faszination...
Bamberg's great cathedral is a unique building that tells not...
Dom St. Peter
Regensburg's transcendent cathedral, modeled on the airy, powerful...
Dom St. Stephan
The cathedral rises majestically on the highest point of the...
This large square in front of the Dom is bordered by sturdy 17th...
Domschatz- und Diözesanmuseum
The cathedral museum houses one of Bavaria's largest collections...
|Museums / Galleries||Passau|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe