Kulmbacher Brewery Review
This brewery, which merged four Kulmbach breweries into one, produces, among others, the Doppelbock Kulminator 28, which takes nine months to brew and has an alcohol content of 12%.
Bayerisches Brauereimuseum Kulmbach. The Kulmbacher Brewery runs this musuem jointly with the nearby Mönchshof-Bräu brewery and inn. The price of admission includes a "taste" from the museum's own brewery. Hoferstr. 20, 95326. 09221/80514. www.kulmbacher-moenchshof.de. €4.50. Tues.–Sun. 10–5.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's