Franconia and the German Danube Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Franconia and the German Danube Restaurant Reviews
Many restaurants in the rural parts of this region serve hot meals only between 11:30 am and 2 pm, and 6 pm and 9 pm. "Durchgehend warme Küche" means that hot meals are also served between lunch and dinner.
Browse Franconia and the German Danube Restaurants
- Nürnberg (Nuremberg)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's