Nightlife & the Arts in Franconia and the German Danube
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Franconia and the German Danube Nightlife & the Arts
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Capella Antiqua Bambergensis
The city's first-class choir, Capella Antiqua Bambergensis, concentrates...
Perhaps the most famous Christmas Market in Germany, the Nuremberg...
Passau's Christmas fair is the biggest and most spectacular of...
Throughout summer organ concerts are given Saturday at noon in...
Passau is the cultural center of Lower Bavaria. Its Europäische...
Opera and operettas are performed here from September through...
From May through July classical music concerts are given in the...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's