Franconia and the German Danube Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Though built in 1984, the König blends successfully with the graceful . . .
Hotel Weisser Hase
The "White Rabbit" began accommodating travelers in the early. . .
Hotel Wilder Mann
Passau's most historic hotel dates from the 11th century and shares. . .
The first permanent Rotel Inn is on the bank of the Danube i. . .
This 13th-century castle's large rooms have views of the Inn River,. . .
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe