- Bamberg’s Altstadt This one isn't just for the tourists. Bamberg may be a UNESCO World Heritage Site, but it's also a vibrant town living very much in the present.
- Vierzehnheiligen Just north of Bamberg, this church’s swirling rococo decoration earned it the nickname "God's Ballroom."
- Nürnberg’s Kaiserburg Holy Roman emperors once resided in the vast complex of this imperial castle, which has fabulous views over the entire city.
- Steinerne Brücke in Regensburg This 12th-century Stone Bridge was considered an amazing feat of engineering in its time.
- An organ concert in Passau You can listen to the mighty sound the 17,774 pipes of Dom St. Stephan’s organ create at weekday concerts.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More