- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
BerlinLinien Bus is the only intra-Germany company serving Berlin. Make reservations through ZOB-Reisebüro, or buy your ticket at its office at the central bus terminal, the Omnibusbahnhof. Public buses are the best way to reach the bus terminal, served by the lines X34, X49, 104, 139, 218, and 349. A more central place to buy bus tickets is Mitfahrzentrale, a tiny, busy office that also arranges car-ride shares. Only EC bank cards and cash are accepted.
Mitfahrzentrale (01805/194444. www.mf24.de. Mon.–Fri. 9–6, Sat.–Sun. 10–2.)
ZOB-Reisebüro (Zentrale Omnibusbahnhof, Masurenallee 4–6, at Messedamm, Masurenallee 4–6, at Messedamm, Charlottenburg, Berlin, 14057. 030/301–0380 for reservations. www.zob-reisebuero.deCk website, my virus protection would not let me onto the site. Weekdays 6 am–9 pm, weekends 6 am–8 pmCk website, my virus protection would not let me onto the site.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's