Sights & Attractions in Berlin
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Mitte's Scheunenviertel and Prenzlauer Berg
You can visit the former working and living quarters of playwright...
|Museums / Galleries||Mitte's Scheunenviertel and Prenzlauer Berg|
Built in 1905–07, this series of eight connected courtyards is...
|Architectural Sites||Mitte's Scheunenviertel and Prenzlauer Berg|
Jüdischer Friedhof Weissensee
More than 150,000 graves make up this peaceful retreat in Berlin's...
|Cemeteries||Mitte's Scheunenviertel and Prenzlauer Berg|
Named for the painter, sculptor, and political activist Käthe...
|Squares||Mitte's Scheunenviertel and Prenzlauer Berg|
The redbrick buildings of the old Schultheiss brewery are typical...
|Industrial Sites||Mitte's Scheunenviertel and Prenzlauer Berg|
This meticulously restored landmark, built between 1859 and 1866...
|Educational Institutions||Mitte's Scheunenviertel and Prenzlauer Berg|
Browse All Berlin Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe