- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- large rooms
- quiet, central location
- impeccable service
- interior design outdated in some areas
- nearby area of Europa-Center and Breitscheidplatz not the most interesting
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Palace Review
This is one of the only privately owned first-class hotels in the heart of western downtown, and although it may not look like much from the outside, inside, the friendly staff and spacious rooms make it a popular choice. The First Floor restaurant, with views over the nearby zoo's greenery, is a destination in its own right. The exercise room has state-of-the-art equipment and natural light, thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows that look onto the city's skyline. The extensive spa includes an ice grotto and Finnish sauna.
- Address: Europa-Center, Budapesterstr. 45, Tiergarten, Berlin, 10787 | Map It
- Phone: 030/25020
- Website: www.palace.de
- Metro Zoologsicher Garten (U-bahn and S-bahn).
- Location: Kurfürstendamm and Western Downtown Berlin
- 238 rooms, 40 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Two farm kid high school sweethearts celebrate 35 years of marriage in Europe. Read more
I attended the opening of the Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt yesterday evening. Read more
Will the Eurail Global Pass the only pass I need to travel in Europe. Read more
· News & Features
Berlin's ubercool aesthetic extends from its art scene, culture, architecture, and nightlife into its ... Read more
Berlin's new Brandenburg Airport has become an embarrassment for the city, and for Germany as a whole,... Read more
Every year in cities and towns across Europe, you'll find spectacular Christmas markets offering up unique... Read more