- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- personal touch and feel of a B&B
- unusually large rooms
- good location on quiet Ku'damm side street
- unexciting breakfast
- some rooms and furniture in need of update
- staff sometimes not up to task
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel-Pension Dittberner Review
For traditional Berlin accommodations, this third-floor pension (with wooden elevator) run by Frau Lange since 1958 is the place to go. Close to Olivaer Platz and next to Ku'damm, the turn-of-the-20th-century house shows its age, but the huge rooms are wonderfully furnished with antiques, plush stuffed sofas, and artwork selected by Frau Lange's husband, a gallery owner. The high ceilings have stuccowork, and some rooms have balconies.
- Address: Wielandstr. 26, Charlottenburg, Berlin, 10707 | Map It
- Phone: 030/884–6950
- Website: www.hotel-dittberner.de
- Metro Adenauerplatz (U-bahn).
- Location: Kurfürstendamm and Western Downtown Berlin
- 21 rooms, 1 suite.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Our 40th Anniversary Trip to Germany-Vienna: Part 3, Trains
We used the Deutche Bahn (DB) rail system throughout our vacation. Read more
We will spend three nights with a friend in Augsburg with our two boys, 4 and 6. Read more
· News & Features
Berlin's ubercool aesthetic extends from its art scene, culture, architecture, and nightlife into its ... Read more
Berlin's new Brandenburg Airport has become an embarrassment for the city, and for Germany as a whole,... Read more
Every year in cities and towns across Europe, you'll find spectacular Christmas markets offering up unique... Read more