- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Hotel Astoria at Kurfürstendamm
At a Glance
- some rooms are individually designed with old-world style
- warm and personal service
- quiet location on central Ku'damm side street
- furniture and rooms need update
- many rooms on the smaller side
- many rooms without air-conditioning
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Astoria at Kurfürstendamm Review
Each simple room in this small building, which dates back to 1898, is different, and the service is standout. When making a reservation, state whether you'd like a bathtub or shower and ask about weekend specials or package deals for longer stays. A few rooms have air-conditioning for an extra charge. Two terraces allow you to sun yourself, and a stroll down the charming street leads to the shops along Ku'damm.
- Address: Fasanenstr. 2, Tiergarten, Berlin, 10623 | Map It
- Phone: 030/312–4067
- Website: www.hotelastoria.de
- Metro Uhlandstrasse (U-bahn), Zoologsicher Garten (U-bahn and S-bahn).
- Location: Kurfürstendamm and Western Downtown Berlin
- 32 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
Early in 2014, DH learned that he might be making several overseas business trips in the next few months; we decided if one was during my March week-long break from teaching and we could get a seat with Read more
Hello all -
I will be embarking on a eurotrip this July and I am in the act of booking all of the lodging accommodations. Read more
· News & Features
Berlin's ubercool aesthetic extends from its art scene, culture, architecture, and nightlife into its... Read more
Berlin's new Brandenburg Airport has become an embarrassment for the city, and for Germany as a whole,... Read more
Every year in cities and towns across Europe, you'll find spectacular Christmas markets offering up unique... Read more