- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- great mansion
- quiet location only steps away from the Ku'damm
- large rooms
- stuffy atmosphere
- extras are expensive
- no pool or fitness club on-site
Check Rates from our Partners
Brandenburger Hof Review
On a quiet residential street this turn-of-the-20th-century mansion feels like a hideaway even though Ku'damm is a short walk away. Luxurious minimalism reigns once you get inside. You can breakfast and sip afternoon tea at the sun-soaked tables in the atrium courtyard or, in the evening, sit and listen to piano music. Between courses of New Nordic cuisine in the restaurant Quadriga, diners lean back in cherrywood chairs by Frank Lloyd Wright. Guest-room furnishings include pieces by Le Corbusier and Mies van der Rohe. Complementing the timeless Bauhaus style are ikebana floral arrangements.
- Address: Eislebenerstr. 14, Tiergarten, Berlin, 10789 | Map It
- Phone: 030/214–050
- Website: www.brandenburger-hof.com
- Metro Augsburger Strasse (U-bahn).
- Location: Kurfürstendamm and Western Downtown Berlin
- 58 rooms, 14 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
Early in 2014, DH learned that he might be making several overseas business trips in the next few months; we decided if one was during my March week-long break from teaching and we could get a seat with Read more
We will have a morning of tour sightseeing in Munich; then a free afternoon and evening, flying out next day, early afternoon. Read more
· News & Features
Berlin's ubercool aesthetic extends from its art scene, culture, architecture, and nightlife into its ... Read more
Berlin's new Brandenburg Airport has become an embarrassment for the city, and for Germany as a whole,... Read more
Every year in cities and towns across Europe, you'll find spectacular Christmas markets offering up unique... Read more