Nightlife & the Arts in Berlin
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Berlin Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C-D E-G H-L M-S T-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A-Trane in West Berlin has hosted countless greats throughout...
The completely restored 1920s entertainment emporium Admiralspalast...
With no columns to obstruct your view, you can see young German...
Partially hidden behind Kottbusser Tor, Babylon shows English-language...
Bar Jeder Vernunft
The intimate Bar Jeder Vernunft is housed within a glamorous...
The candle-lit, rough wood tables, water-stained walls, and frequent...
Berghain rose with a vengeance from the ashes of '90s techno...
The excellent Berliner Ensemble is dedicated to Brecht and works...
This annual Berlin festival, held from late August through September...
BKA–Berliner Kabarett Anstalt
Social and political satire has a long tradition in cabaret theaters...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe