- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Berlin Hotel Reviews
Tourism is on the upswing in Berlin. Though prices in midrange to luxury hotels have increased, Berlin's first-class hotels still tend to be cheaper than their counterparts in Paris, London, or Rome. And compared to other European cities, most hotel rooms in Berlin are large, though many are part of chains that allow for less individual character.
Hotels listed here as $$$$ often come down to a $$ level on weekdays or when there is low demand. You often have the option to decline the inclusion of breakfast, which can save you anywhere from €8 to €30 per person per day.
The least expensive accommodations are in pensions, mostly in western districts such as Charlottenburg, Schöneberg, and Wilmersdorf. German and European travelers often use rooming agents, and Americans on a budget should consider this as well (apartments start at €350 per month). In Berlin, double rooms with shared bathrooms in private apartments begin around €33 per day.
Browse Berlin Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $78-$86 -- Berlin: Central Suite Hotel thru Summer, 40% Off Suite Novotel Berlin City Potsdamer Platz
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line