Jogging in Berlin
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
The Tiergarten is the best place for jogging in the downtown area. Run down the paths parallel to Strasse des 17. Juni and back, and you'll have covered 8 km (5 mi). Joggers can also take advantage of the grounds of Charlottenburg Palace, 3 km (2 mi) around, and a scenic route along much of the Spree River in Mitte. For longer runs, make for the Grunewald.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's