Biking in Berlin
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Bike paths are generally marked by red pavement or white markings on the sidewalks. Try to avoid walking on bike paths and be careful when crossing them. Look both ways, as cyclists are liable not to follow traffic patterns on these paths, even though Berlin bike etiquette dictates that they should. Many stores that rent or sell bikes carry the Berlin biker's atlas.
Fahrradstation. Fahrradstation rents bikes for €15 per day (12 hours) or €35 for three days. Bring ID and call for its other locations. Dorotheenstr. 30, Mitte, Berlin, 10117. 0180/510–8000. www.fahrradstation.de.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's