- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
A long-established spa town dwarfed by imposing Mont Canigou, Vernet-les-Bains's waters were so famed that many celebs, including English writer Rudyard Kipling, came to take the cure.
Elsewhere in The Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's