- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
All international flights for Toulouse arrive at Blagnac Airport, 8 km (5 miles) northwest of the city. The airport shuttle (www.tisseo.fr) runs every 20 minutes between 5:30 am and 12:15 pm from the airport to the bus-train station in Toulouse (fare €5).
From the Toulouse bus station to the airport, buses leave every 20 minutes 5 am-9:20 pm.
Airport Carcassonne-Salvaza (04–68–71–96–46.)
Airport International, Perpignan (04–68–52–60–70.)
Airport Montpellier-Méditerranée (04–67–20–85–00.)
Blagnac Airport (08–25–38–00–00; 33/170–46–74–74 from outside France.)
In addition, be sure to check out Ryanair, easyJet, and Flybe, who offer surprisingly cheap flights from the U.K. to Perpignan, Montpellier, Carcassonne, Beziers, or Toulouse—often as low as €30 one-way.
Airlines and Contacts
Air France (800/992–3932 in US. www.airfrance.com.)
easyJet (08–20–42–03–15. www.easyjet.com.)
Flybe (44/0871 700 2000 in U.K. www.flybe.com.)
Ryanair (08–92–78–02–10. www.ryanair.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe