- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
If you take the train to Toulouse you arrive at its Gare Matabiau (08–0031–31–31 or SNCF 36–35), which is right beside the Toulouse Gare Routière (bus station), on Boulevard Pierré-Sémard. The Gare Routière (05–61–61–67–67) is also the terminal for the airport shuttle, which departs every 20 minutes from Blagnac Airport (08–25–38–00–00). If you want the TGV (www.tgv.com), there are at least 10 trains a day from Paris, from €75 a trip.
Toulouse Tourist Office (Donjon du Capitole, Toulouse, 31000. 08–92–18–01–80. www.toulouse-tourisme.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's