Sights & Attractions in The Midi-Pyrenees and Languedoc-Roussillon
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Things to Do in Béziers
Ancienne Cathédrale St-Nazaire
Rebuilt over several centuries after the sack of Béziers...
Église de la Madeleine
The heavily restored church, with its distinctive octagonal tower...
The late-19th-century Halles in Béziers mirrors the style...
|Markets / Bazaars||Béziers|
Jardin des Évêques
Adjoining the cathedral are a 14th-century cloister and the Jardin...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Béziers|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Balladins Superior Montpellier - Perols in May: $80 & Up Expedia
- Campanile Montpellier le Millenaire in May: $87 & Up Save with Expedia, $22/night less
- Small budget: Book Novotel Montpellier 3 Nts in May Fr $130+/Nt — $130 Save with Expedia, $6/night less
- Explore Toulouse For Less! Book Fr $113+/Nt — $113 Save with Hotels.com, $28/night less
- Super Low Toulouse Rate: Book Fr $66+/Nt — $66 Save with Hotels.com, $8/night less