Sights & Attractions in The Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon
Abbaye St-Martin du Canigou
Visitors, tackling a steep, half-hour climb from the parking area...
Toulouse's most famous landmark and the world's largest Romanesque...
One of the most unusual and dazzling churches in France, the...
Musée d'Art Moderne
Some of the town landscapes captured in paintings by Picasso...
|Museums / Galleries||Céret|
In a garden designed by the famed André Le Nôtre, creator of...
|Museums / Galleries||Albi|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional