- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
Les Indigènes Review
You'll find a well-rounded crowd at this wine and tapas bar where Rousillon's top vignerons often mingle. Owned by two musicians with lots of friends, its walls are lined with bottles and long oak tables are filled with locals who spill out into the alley. If you've had one too many a drawn-out French meal, this is the place to enjoy flavorful salads and small bites (like pesto and mozzarella entre pains) washed down with an excellent glass du sud. But don't count on this address in August because the bar's closed when everyone's at the beach. Order wine by the bottle and pay the cellar rate plus corking fee—by the glass can get expensive.
- Address: 26 rue de la Cloche d'Or, Perpignan, 66000
- Phone: 04–68–35–65–02
- Location: Perpignan
- No lunch. Closed first wk in Jan. and several wks in summer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
My boyfriend and I are looking to spend about 4 weeks traveling through France at the end of May/month of June. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more