- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
Les Indigènes Review
You'll find a well-rounded crowd at this wine and tapas bar where Rousillon's top vignerons often mingle. Owned by two musicians with lots of friends, its walls are lined with bottles and long oak tables are filled with locals who spill out into the alley. If you've had one too many a drawn-out French meal, this is the place to enjoy flavorful salads and small bites (like pesto and mozzarella entre pains) washed down with an excellent glass du sud. But don't count on this address in August because the bar's closed when everyone's at the beach. Order wine by the bottle and pay the cellar rate plus corking fee—by the glass can get expensive.
- Address: 26 rue de la Cloche d'Or, Perpignan, 66000
- Phone: 04–68–35–65–02
- Location: Perpignan
- No lunch. Closed first wk in Jan. and several wks in summer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
Sig other and I looking for an early May week in Paris. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more