- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Les curieux gâteaux de Tata Bidule
Les curieux gâteaux de Tata Bidule Review
If you need a pick-me-up, head to this retro, gourmet, cupcake-and-coffee shop with Wi-Fi and a choice of inside or street-side tables. The homage to pastel pastries is run by three crafty women who claim their traveling great-aunt discovered the Anglo-Saxon cupcake after her circus act won her an invitation to tea with Queen Elizabeth. Try the violette, black tea, and royal icing cupcake or the chocolate and hot red pepper with your espresso. Hot chocolate and fresh-squeezed seasonal juices are also available. Though old-school in style, this shop is au courant in that it uses no additives or preservatives and has gluten-free options. Best news: it's open on Sunday.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent a week at the end of May exploring the Dordogne from a base near Sarlat-la-Canéda. Read more
Bikerscott and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary in Paris last weekend and thought I would share our pictures and restaurants.
We usually stay in the 11th but I have always wanted to try Le Marais Read more
I'm trying to put together a nice but inexpensive trip to Paris for myself & my husband (seniors) plus my sister for June or July. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more