- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
El Taller Review
Run by four entrepreneurial friends in the small village of Taurinya (just down the road from the famous Abbaye de St-Michel de Cuxa), this hip bistro serves fine locally sourced fare. Like the food, the setting is modern and stylish: its sleek glass-walled building and steel-framed terrace were constructed by the village specifically to house this Bistrot de Pays (a government-subsidized network of village restaurants promoting commerce in rural areas). The contemporary air of the place, complete with art exhibits, concerts, and theater nights, makes El Taller a popular out-of-the-way gathering place for locals and travelers.
- Address: 5 km (3 miles) south of Prades Taurinya, Prades, 6650
- Phone: 04–68–05–63–35
- Location: Prades
- Closed Wed. and Jan. 9–22.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
4 adults with car are traveling from Bayeux toParis on April 27th. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more