- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's France 2014
Les Antiquaires Review
With traditional Roussillon specialties served in a rustic setting in a corner of old Perpignan, this friendly spot is known for unpretentious yet refined cuisine and lives up to its name as a refuge for things antique. Duck à l'orange, a house favorite, has, by popular demand, been on the menu here for decades. Foie gras in a Banyuls (wine vinegar) sauce is another staple. But let's be clear, this is an old-school Catalan option, so trend seekers may want to consider eating elsewhere.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Numerous people here probably know that Boulevard Saint Germain is not at all my favorite street in Paris, but since it is one of the main streets in the city, I felt that I should do a photo report abou Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are back from our annual trip to Europe. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more