- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Michel Sarran Review
The post-nouvelle haven for what is arguably Toulouse's finest dining departs radically from traditional stick-to-your-ribs southwest-France cuisine in favor of Mediterranean formulas suited to the rhythms and reasons of modern living. The air of the place is contemporary sophistication expertly blended with warmth; and delicacies like foie gras soup with Belon oysters or wild salmon in green curry sauce exemplify Michel Sarran's light but flavorful cuisine. Just don't count on a Saturday night fête here, as the restaurant is closed weekends—the obvious mark of a sought-after chef who is free to choose his own hours.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent a week at the end of May exploring the Dordogne from a base near Sarlat-la-Canéda. Read more
Bikerscott and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary in Paris last weekend and thought I would share our pictures and restaurants.
We usually stay in the 11th but I have always wanted to try Le Marais Read more
I'm trying to put together a nice but inexpensive trip to Paris for myself & my husband (seniors) plus my sister for June or July. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more