The Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
The Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon Restaurant Reviews
As a rule, the closer you get to the Mediterranean coast, the later you dine and the more you pay for your seafood platter and that bottle of iced rosé. The farther you travel from the coast, the higher the altitude, the more rustic the setting, and the more reasonable the prices will be. During the scorching summer months in sleepy mountain villages, lunches are light, interminable, and bien arrosé (with lots of wine). Here you can also find that small personal restaurant where the chickens roasting on spits above the open fire have first names and the cheese comes from the hippie couple down the road who came here in the '60s and love their mountains, their goats, and the universe in general.
Browse The Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon Restaurants
- Le Jardin des Sens
- Michel Sarran
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's