The Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Chat Perché
People flock here for the warm bistro ambience, the terrace overlooking...
Le Jardin des Sens
Blink and look again: twins Laurent and Jacques Pourcel, trained...
Cuisine, French: Modern French
Le Petit Jardin
On a quiet Vieille Ville backstreet, this simple restaurant lives...
Le Petit Mickey
Since 1885 this eatery—the oldest in the city, known historically...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Montpellier: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $88+/Nt Save with Expedia, $15/night less
- Campanile Montpellier le Millenaire in May: $85 & Up Expedia
- Book 4-Star Novotel Montpellier Fr $127+/Nt — $127 Expedia
- Balladins Superior Montpellier - Perols in May: $79 & Up — $79 Expedia
- Book in Toulouse Fr $68+/Nt — $68 Save with Hotels.com, $25/night less