- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Once home to world-renowned Catalan cellist Pablo Casals, the market town of Prades is famous for its annual summer music festival, the Festival Pablo Casals (www.prades-festival-casals.com), from late July to mid-August.
Prades at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's