- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Salvador Dalí once called Perpignan's train station "the center of the world." That may not be true, but the city is certainly the capital hub of the Roussillon. No one can deny that its train routes, which helpfully connect with Montpellier and Narbonne, are the main magic carpets of the region.
Perpignan at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's