- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Narbonne is an important rail junction for the region. The train station is on Boulevard Frédéric Mistral, north of the city center and adjacent to the Gare Routière (bus station) on Avenue Carnot. Via train, it takes nearly an hour to get from Perpignan and Montpellier and 1½ hours from Toulouse. There are plenty of connections: about 20 a day to Perpignan, as well as many others along the coast to the north and south. If you're coming from Paris on the TGV (www.tgv.com) to Perpignan, and then on the regular train to Narbonne, it'll cost about €90 one-way.
Narbonne Tourist Office (31 rue Jean Juares, Narbonne, 11100. 04–68–65–15–60. www.narbonne-tourisme.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's