- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Easyjet, Ryanair, and Air France fly out of the Airport Montpellier-Méditerranée (04–67–20–85–00), to the southeast of Montpellier. Shuttles (€2.40) leave the bus station about every hour for the airport from Rue Grand St-Jean (www.montpellier.aeroport.fr). The TGV takes 3 hours, 30 minutes from Paris for about €85, and there are direct trains as far afield as Avignon, Nice, and Marseille. If you're trying to get to the sea, hail bus No. 131 (which passes every half hour for Palavas).
Montpellier Tourist Office (30 allée Jean de Lattre de Tassigny, Esplanade Comédie, Montpellier, 34000. 04–67–60–60–60. www.ot-montpellier.fr.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's